3.31.2010

Lately.

17 days until tour rehearsals.
Cut my leg.
Walk with a limp.
Found a cat.
Going back to school.
Can't wait for mission trip.
Still need money.
Voice lessons going well.
My leg hurts.
Dad got a blackberry.
Very jealous.
Almost Summer.
Picking Electives.
Filling out forms.
Hope they don't make me take tests.
What song for auditions?
What monologue?
Oh, I don't know.
Auditions soon.
What is Dr. Dolittle even about!?
My leg won't stop stinging.

I think that basically sums it all up.
:)

2 comments:

  1. 17 days until tour rehearsals.
    26 days til Disney!
    Cut my leg.
    uh oh!
    Walk with a limp.
    oh my my princess gimpy!
    Found a cat.
    she's a cutie
    Going back to school.
    how exciting
    Can't wait for mission trip.
    can't wait to hear about it!
    Still need money.
    I'll have more jobs for you
    Voice lessons going well.
    and so much fun :)
    My leg hurts.
    kisses
    Dad got a blackberry.
    that is cool
    Very jealous.
    yea, but they have more problems
    Almost Summer.
    hurray summer!
    Picking Electives.
    whatya picking?
    Filling out forms.
    ick
    Hope they don't make me take tests.
    part of school
    What song for auditions?
    you mentioned something from Wicked.
    What monologue?
    hmmm, indeed what monologue
    Oh, I don't know.
    nope, me neither
    Auditions soon.
    yay!
    What is Dr. Dolittle even about!?
    talking animals
    My leg won't stop stinging.
    more kisses and some bactine

    I think that basically sums it all up.
    smooch smooch

    ReplyDelete
  2. My electives:
    DRAMA! of course :)
    And a class about video, film, photoshop, etc.. :)
    and i'm gonna (try to) do track.

    ReplyDelete