8.20.2009

My Post, My rules.

I can do whatever I want.
But I don't exactly KNOW what I wanna do..
So, in a random order, MY LOVLY FRIENDS!















SARA!!! She is my not-so-little sister!(:


















CASSIDY! MANN, I JUST LOVE HERRR!!














Kristine!! or should I say... Shaun Quay Quay... (Annessa will get this) I LOVE HER!
Tyler! He's the closest thing to a big brother that i've ever had! And... He likes sushi. (Again, Annessa will get this one)
He's laughing in this picture, by the way.










Sry Ness... This is the only picture of you I had on my laptop. Lol. I think it's funny how it says "Fresh" right behind you.














CATY!! I HAVE KNOWN HER MY ENTIRE LIFE! (LITERALLY)... But you can't see her very well.
















Last, but not least, SHELBIE!! ILY! She's hilarious!! And one of the ONLY people that make me feel short.








5 comments:

  1. Lol. It's like...
    "Annessa...So freshh."
    That'll be your new slogan
    your welcome :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I GET IT NOW!!!! THAT'S WHY YOU PUT "Nessa... So fresh..." ON MY PICTURE THAT YOU EDITED! CUZ IT HAD THE WORD FREASH IN THE BACGROUND OF A DIFFERENT PICTURE! I SO GET IT NOW! whoa... I feel like a total blonde...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, where's my picture? Aren't I your best ff?

    ReplyDelete